Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Arizona Animal Fair

TUCSON, ARIZONA
FEBRUARY. 21st
10 am-5 pm

JOIN US AT THE

ARIZONA ANIMAL FAIR

NASRN is once again attending the annual Arizona Animal Fair this February 21st. This is the third year that we have had a booth there and it is just so much fun. There are more vendors and exhibitors each year....this year is going to be bigger than last.

If you're looking to adopt an Anatolian come by to meet some of the dogs and chat with us.

If you've adopted a dog from us, we would LOVE to have you stop by with your dog and say hello!!

If you're an Anatolian lover, no matter where you got your dog, please be sure to come by and say hi.

The weather should be great and this is a really fun event for the entire family.

See ya there!




3 comments:

KristiLynn said...

I am excited! Steve said he wants to go this year, so that means I can bring a dog!! (I can't get the dogs into the truck by myself)

Josilyn said...

I will definitely attend with "Raider", formerly known as Brady, part of the OK 10. I will also bring Sadie Sue that I adopted, aka "Beeferina". Wait 'til you see this big girl!!!

AnatolianRescueLady said...

I'm really excited to meet Raider and Sadie Sue!!

Hey Kristi that's great that you can bring a dog this year. Are you bringing both??