Monday, January 4, 2010









SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA: Can anyone help this boy? He is at the San Diego County North Shelter

My name is PESTO.

I'm a male WHITE/TRICOLOR
ANATOL SHEPHERD/MIX.
My age is 2 YRS 0 MO.
I'm in the NORTH shelter.

My ID number is A1319069,
my necktag number is N447, and
my kennel number is N020.


Visit us now and take me home!
All shelters operate on a First Come - First Served basis.
Click here for the times the shelters are open to the public.

Don't forget to bring my ID, necktag, and kennel numbers!
For your convenience, print this page and bring it with you.


2481 Palomar Airport Road
Carlsbad, CA 92011-1531
760.438.2312 or 760.746.7307

1 comment:

marilynn said...

Hi, marilynn here. I have visited this guy several times at the shelter and he is awesome. my husband wont let me get him because he is not neutered and is hostile with other males and we have small kids.
what are the chances that his hostility will subside when he is cut?? He is two years old max. If anyone out there can give me their experience with the difference in a newly altered dog it would be helpful, or even if you can subdue the hostility with a good dog trainer in the san diego area I would love to know. I would really like to adopt him, he is awesome in every other aspect and he has been at that awful place for 2months and his time is near!!!