Wednesday, April 14, 2010


SEYMOUR TEXAS

THIS GIRL IS IN NEED OF A FOSTER OR ADOPTIVE HOME



Hello there! My name is Siobahn (pronounced Sha-bon) .

I come from the cowboy Lonestar State of Texas. Yeehaw!
The awesome folks at the Anatolian Rescue saw my shelter pic on the internet and immediately realized the special dog that I am! Thank goodness. I don't know what has happened to me but I am one very
extraordinary dog.



I am a fantastic representation of the breed in so many ways.
I am young and friendly and I love children! And I am
extremely beautiful to look at according to my foster mom!



I am youthful; and playful with kids, and very alert and inquisitive.
I don't dig or bark or jump up on people.
I am just enjoyable to
be around. If you are looking for a life-time forever friend
to enhance the quality of your life in so many ways you never dreamed
possible then you have found me.

Please come get me quick tho' because I
am really looking forward to enjoying the love of a true "family"
finally like I so deserve!
Love,

- Siobahn


For more information, please email Janna at
janna@nasrn.com


No comments: